Posted by Murtuza Abbas on April 16, 2014 | Views: 11642 | Ratings: 443
HEALING OF THE BODY THROUGH ASMAUL HUSNA
It has been discovered by Doctor Ibrahim Karim (Biologist) that Asma ul Husna, most beautiful names of Allah (SWT) have healing power to a large number of diseases.
He used precision methods in the measurement of energy within the human body and discovered that every one of the names of Allah (SWT) stimulates energy in the immune system of the human body to work efficiently in a certain ideal human body.
He discovered that the mere mention (reciting) of most beautiful names of Allah (SWT) leads to improvement in the tracks Bio Energy within the human body, and after a 3-years of research Doctor Ibrahim Karim reached to the following:
Method of treatment: Lay your hands on the place of pain and praise Allah (SWT) names above according to your disease until the pain heals or cure away Inshallah.
01. Ear – As Sami (The all Hearing)
02. Bone – Al Nafi (The creator of good)
03. Backbone - Al Jabbar (The Compeller)
04. Knee – Al Rauf (The Clement)
05. Hair – Al Badi (The Originator)
06. Heart – Al Nur (The Light)
07. Muscles – Al Qawi (The All Strength)
08. Heart Waves – Al Wahab (The giver of All)
09. Heart Muscle – Al Razaqq (The Sustainer)
10. Nerve – Al Mughni (The Enricher)
11. Artery – Al Jabbar (The Compeller)
12. Stomach – Al Razaqq (The Sustainer)
13. Cancer – Al Jalil (The Mighty)
14. Thyroid – Al Jabbar (The Compeller)
15. Thigh- Al Rafi (The Exalter)
16. Migraine – Al Ghani (The Rich One)
17. Eye Arteries – Al Mutaali (The Supreme One)
18. Kidney - Al Hayy (The Ever Living One)
19. Colon – Al Rauf (The Clement)
20. Intestine – Al Razzaq (The Sustainer)
21. Liver - Al Nafi (The creator of good)
22. Pancreas – Al Bari (The Make of Order)
23. Fatty Sacks – Al Nafi (The creator of good)
24. Womb - Al Khaliq (The Creator)
25. Bladder – Al Hadi (The Guide)
26 Rheumatism – Al Muhaymin (The Guardian)
27. Prostat – Al Rashid (The Righteous Teacher)
28. Nerves of the Eye – Al Zahir (The Manifest One)
29. Pineal Gland – Al Hadi (The Guide)
30. Blood Pressure – Al Khafed (The Abaser)
31. Lung – Al Razzaq (The Sustainer)
32. Thymus Gland – Al Qawi (The All Strength)
33. Gland above the Kidney – Al Bari (The Make of Order)
34. Hair Peel - Al Jalil (The Mighty)
35. The Nasal Cavities – (Al Latif, Al Ghani, Al Raheem)
36. Eye – (Al Nur, Al Basir, Al Wahab)
Since last night, my young son has been unwell. When I got back from work this evening I decided to take him to hospital despite my exhaustion.
There were many waiting; perhaps we will be delayed by more than an hour. I took my number and sat down in the waiting room.
There were many faces, young and old, but all silent. Some brothers made use of the many booklets available in the waiting room.
Some of those waiting had their eyes closed, while others were looking around.
Most were bored. Once in a while the long silence was broken by a nurse calling out a number.
Happiness appears on the one whose turn it is, and he gets up quickly; then silence returns.
A young man grabbed my attention. He was reading a pocket-sized Qur’an continuously; not raising his head even once.
At first, I did not think much about him. However, after one hour of waiting my casual glances turned into a deep reflection about his lifestyle and how he Utilizes his time.
One hour of life wasted! Instead of making benefit of that hour, it was just a boring wait.
Then the call for prayer was made. We went to prayer in the hospital’s mosque. I tried to pray close to the man who was reading the Qur’an earlier in the waiting room.
After the prayer, I walked with him. I informed him of how impressed I was of him and how he tries to benefit from his time.
He told me that most of our time is wasted without any benefit.
These days go from our lives without being conscious of them or regretting their waste. He said that he started carrying the pocket-sized Qur’an around when a friend encouraged him to make full use of his time.
He told me that in the time other people waste he gets to read much more of the Qur’an than he gets to read either at home or in the mosque.
Moreover, besides the reward of reading the Qur’an, this habit saves him from boredom and stress.
He added that he has now been waiting for one and a half hours. Then he asked, when will you find one and a half hours to read the Qur’an? I reflected; how much time do we waste? How many moments of our lives pass by, and yet we do not account for how they passed by? Indeed, how many months pass by and we do not read the Qur’an?
I came to respect my companion, and I discovered that I am to stand for account and that time is not in my hand; so what am I waiting for?
The nurse calling out my number interrupted my thoughts; I went to the doctor.
But I want to achieve something now. After I left the hospital, I quickly went to the bookshop and bought a pocket-sized Qur’an. I decided to be mindful of how I spend the time.
Our Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said : “Whoever guides or directs to good, then he gets the same amount of blessing (reward) as the one who does it ”The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alaihi wasallam) also said : “Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse”Listen to Quran or Read